The end of every vacation is a bittersweet experience. Feelings of excitement to sleep in your own bed mixed with the dread of getting back to the daily grind.
Adding to the end of vacation anxiety is the always touchy subject of souvenirs. Who should I buy for? How much should I spend? If I get something for Auntie than I need to buy something for the cousins as well, right? What about me? How do I commemorate this amazing trip I took? Sure the memories are great, but I want something tangible. A tee shirt, a keychain, a kuzi, the possibilities and options are endless. What is one to do in this predicament?
At SurfStyle we go by the following guidelines:
- Name drops are good! Show pride for where you went on vacation
- Only buy for close family and friends, people who get souvenirs for you when they travel
- Stick to a budget. No one wants post-vacation spending regret
- Get a variety of the same items (like the same tee in 5 different colors, or similar keychains). That way everyone feels equally important and there is no arguing over who got a better gift.
- Personalize personalize personalize! Who doesn’t love getting something with their name on it!?
- Always pick up a few extra in case you forgot someone
We know how hard souvenir buying can be and at Surf Style we want to help you in any way possible. Our affordable souvenirs won’t break the bank and our wide selection means you can buy for the family without making multiple trips.
And just in case you forgot something for someone (or even yourself), you can get the same great deals and variety on surfstyle.com!
Happy shopping everyone.